At Earl May, our #1 goal is to ensure our guests are successful with their lawn and garden purchases.
No-Hassle Guarantee* Our guests can be confident that when making a purchase we back our product 100% with our No-Hassle Guarantee.
– Hardy nursery stock and perennials are guaranteed for one full year from the date of purchase.
- • Trees
- • Shrubs
- • Evergreens
- • Roses
- • Perennials
- • Grasses
- • Vines
- • Edible Fruits
– An additional one-year guarantee is available with qualifying purchase of 1-gallon Earl May Plant Start on the same receipt.
– Outdoor Tropical Plants** are guaranteed for 30 days from date of purchase.
– Houseplants** are guaranteed for 30 days from date of purchase.
– Garden Seed** is guaranteed to germinate.
– Lawn Seed** is guaranteed to germinate.
– Bulbs** are guaranteed to bloom.
– Patio furniture and umbrellas are guaranteed as stated in the manufacturer’s warranty.
– Hardgoods are guaranteed to perform, as stated on product label, for 30 days from date of purchase.
Our No-Hassle Guarantee is effective from the date of purchase and is valid only upon presentation of the original sales receipt.
Plant Replacements: Valid upon presentation of the original receipt and the dead plant. A one time replacement will be given at comparable value and container size. If we fail to have like product, we will issue an Earl May gift card for the amount paid to be used towards any product in our store.
**Due to weather, soil, and planting conditions, Earl May Seed & Nursery cannot be responsible as to productiveness or crop of seeds, bulbs, plants or nursery stock, or liable for more than the original price paid at time of purchase.
All end-of-season clearance sales are final.
To view Earl May’s Return Policy click here
Conditions of Sale
Earl May Seed & Nursery L.C. (“Earl May Seed & Nursery”) warrants that all seeds, bulbs, plants, materials, or other merchandise sold are as described on the label within recognized tolerances. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. Earl May Seed & Nursery gives no warranty, express or implied, as to productiveness or purity of the product purchased or the crop produced from any seeds, bulbs, plants, materials, or other merchandise purchased. Earl May Seed & Nursery’s liability, whether contractual, for negligence, for strict liability, or otherwise, is limited to the purchase price for the seeds, bulbs, plants, materials, or other merchandise under all circumstances and regardless of the nature, cause, or extent of an loss. IN NO EVENT SHALL EARL MAY SEED & NURSERY BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. No liability hereunder shall be asserted unless Purchaser or user reports to Earl May Seed & Nursery by registered mail, return receipt requested, any complaints within a reasonable period after discovery (not to exceed 30 days). Seeds, bulbs, plants, materials, or other merchandise not accepted on the basis of the foregoing conditions of sale must be returned within 30 days in the original unopened containers and the purchase price will be refunded. The foregoing conditions of sale represent the entire agreement between the parties as to warranties or an other liabilities of Earl May Seed & Nursery and the remedy therefor.