We’re In This Together
Friday, May 1, 2020
Earl May Garden Centers are open, and while shopping today has certainly changed, we are committed to following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and by the local, state and federal governments. We are immensely grateful to our customers for your part in practicing social distancing, and to our team members who choose to come to work every day to serve our customers for their gardening needs.
We will continue to provide our customers and team members with the most up-to-date information regarding the ongoing safety measures we are maintaining to keep everyone safe.
- We encourage online and phone orders for no-contact curbside pick-up or delivery. Due to how quickly the inventory of our annual flowers changes, we are not able to offer these for online shopping. We do offer our most popular trees, shrubs, evergreens, grasses and perennials for online shopping and in-store pick up.
- We support social distancing guidelines by marking “x’s” on the floor near the cash wraps indicating where customers may stand to maintain the proper distance between them
- Using plexiglass at the register to help with distancing
- No-contact vendor delivery at our distribution centers and garden centers
- We ask that customers use credit/debit cards to avoid handling of cash
- Wiping down shopping carts, baskets, counter tops and credit card pin pads
- Sanitizing doors, and leaving doors open when weather permits
- Cleaning restrooms throughout the day