If birds see Bird Proof Gel, they are not likely to land upon it. If they do land, they will find the sticky surface to be uncomfortable and won't stay for long. They learn over time and do not return to the treated surface.
- Non-toxic, tacky bird repellent gel
- Reduces damage caused by birds
- Includes installation consulation
- Invisible gel maintains building integrity
- Inexpensive, proven solution
- Minimal upkeep required - gel remains effective for up to a year!
- Recommended for use on any surface birds can land on, especially high-profile surfaces where aesthetics are a priority.
- Effective coverage: 10 linear feet per tube.
Pigeons, swallows, ducks, geese, seagulls, sparrows, starlings, woodpeckers, crows & blackbirds, grackles, other birds.
Ideal for use at:
Windowsills & ledges, rafters, beams, poles, signs, statues, chimneys & pipes, air conditioners & other equipment, construction sites, warehouses & hangers, home & business, fields, barns, stables, boats, docks, telephone poles, infrastructure & transportation.
Net Weight: 10oz per tube (each will cover 10 linear feet)
View Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
View Product Label